• Conduct and manage offensive penetration (red team) security assessments.
• Create technical reports for clients providing strategic and technical recommendations.
• Provide guidance on incident response investigations through real world testing.
• Manage infrastructure for red team training courses.
• Interface with potential clients to deliver bids, statements of work, and a scope of services.
• Write custom scripts to aid in penetration and vulnerability assessments.
• Domestic and International Clients Include: Banking, Financial, Fortune 500, Hospitality, Legal, Medical, Public Utility, Retail, Shipping, Startups, State Department (Elections), Tech, and Telecommunications.
Clemson Information Security
- May 2016
Lead Security Analyst
• Performed vulnerability scans, validated results, and assessed criticality using Nessus.
• Monitored and investigated potential malicious activity using Stealthwatch and Bro IDS tools.
• Malware investigations using Cisco SourceFire AMP.
• Analyzed correlation of system, intrusion detection, and network logs, with Splunk, to identify threats and investigate malicious activity.
• Wrote custom scripts to automate threat detection.
• Trained new analysts on security operations and monitoring methodologies.